It has been an interesting Spring to say the least, but with that being said, we would like to announce that we will be re-opening at the Sports Emporium beginning Monday June 15th, 2020! Although we are opening to the public again, things will be run a little differently for the time being. For the June – July Session at the very least, we will have specific guidelines and will be running things at a limited capacity. Please visit our website at www.sportsemporiumgb.com or give us a call at 920-336-1900 for a list of the activities we will be offering.
We are and will continue to assess the situation as we move forward and adjust if needed. Below are the new guidelines and policies we will be enforcing to provide a safe environment for all our customers. We are extremely excited to be able to work with all our players again, but safety is a top priority as we re-open!
Sports Emporium Return to Play Guidelines and Policies
- Please do not come to the Sports Emporium if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms.
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- No Spectators – We will have designated drop off and pick up areas for all youth classes. Spectators can then park and watch from their car or return at the end of class to pick up the player. For Adult Coed League only players will be allowed into the building.
- The building will be closed during all youth classes accept for those players needing to use the restroom during training. One player will be allowed to use the restroom at a time.
- Concession Stand Closed
- Players should try to maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Players will be required to bring their own water bottle and soccer ball.
- No in person payments or registrations. Please give us a call at 920-336-1900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- All youth classes will be limited to 12 players and held outdoors.
- All players must sign and return our Sports Emporium Communicable Disease Waiver prior to any participation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations for all players.
- Players may wear a face mask during play but will not be required to.
- In addition, we will be taking extra precautions to sanitize common areas, high traffic areas and equipment.
- Players will be checked with non-contact thermometer upon arrival.
As always please let us know if you have any questions about any of the guidelines or programs once you get a chance to check them out!! We look forward to seeing you all very soon!!
All the best,
Sports Emporium Staff